Those of you who are experiencing dreams about death, are most likely entering or exiting an uncertain stage in your life. Dreams about death can be very scary, but
once you understand them, you’ll be relieved.
- If a dead man appears in your dream, this is a warning that you may have to deal with some problems in the near future
- If you dream about your dead grandfather, this means that you will have a long and healthy life. However, it could also mean that you miss him and you wish to have
spent more time with him.
- Dreaming about the death of your child is a good sign. This type of dream indicates that your child will be healthy and will overcome every safety issues that he
might be exposed to. All in all, dreaming of a child dying, is, surprisingly not a bag sign.
- If you dream about your own death can also be a good sign. It suggests a long and happy life. Moreover, this dream may also indicate a transition stage in your life.
- A dead dog appearing in your dreams indicates that a relationship with a close friend may end soon.
- Dreaming of close relatives dying indicates a long and happy life for them. This dream symbolizes the fear of losing them. However, if you dream talking with your
dead relatives, it means you miss them and you try to reconnect with them.
- If you dream that one of your parents, or both of them, are dead, it may bring your family good luck . If you dream talking to them, you will be healthy .
- If your dead husband or wife appear in your dream, it has to be taken very seriously. If you have a dream in which you see your husband dead, even though in reality
he/she is not, this means your relationship is in danger. However, this could also mean that you worry about his/her health.
- Experiencing a dream about your friend dying, is a sign of success and well-being.
- One of the most painful dreams is the one in which you see your dead child. This means that you can’t understand or accept the death of your child . Dreaming about
your child’s departure, is also a way to communicate with your child and not accepting the reality